That is what my youth was for

Comments

abby said…
I love her.
Claire said…
Sounds familiar...who is that?
pepper said…
I think I like Sesame Street more now than when I was a kid. Mr. Rogers too!
Sarah said…
Very cute!
My Canadian brother-in-law used to date her. He says she was a little crazy.
Anonymous said…
Who is she? AG
Anonymous said…
Her name is Feist and she invented the iPod nano.

I was disappointed that the Count himself didn't show up at the end. Ah ha ha ha.
neil said…
Steve Craig dated Feist?
Neil and Diana said…
I never knew "chickens just back from the shore" could be so groovy.
austinmcraig said…
I saw this about a month ago. Feist is my celebrity crush, and this only cemented that.
Richard Alger said…
I was introduced to Feist by you in this post. A while ago, I converted it to an MP3 and recently burned it to a CD. Then we just read your Christmas card. We miss you too. We look forward to seeing you again.

Popular posts from this blog

Look what the storm blew in

I figured out a title: This post is more about race than it is about politics