Happy Thanksgiving

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is the first year that I've really realized how it is for all those people out there who don't consider the holidays happy times. I've never quite understood how someone could be unhappy during the holidays. Now that my inlaws are divorced and various people within the family aren't on speaking terms, the holidays aren't ever going to be the same. Because of all the turmoil, Thanksgiving essentially got "canceled" on my husband's side of the family. Since my fam lives in NY and we are already going there at Christmas, we don't have anyone to spend Thanksgiving with. But, I'm not trying to get sympathy from anyone. Jason and I are actually taking a little trip to Las Vegas and plan to have a wonderful little vacation. Anyway, I guess my point is that I'm glad that I finally understand how it would be for someone to unhappy/lonely for the holidays. I'm so blessed that at least I have my husband!
Emily said…
You are welcome to keep on driving south and spend it with us in Phoenix! Anyway, on the chance that that isn't going to happen, have a fun vacation in Vegas. Steve and I went to Vegas over Thanksgiving a few years ago and it was crazy times! Lots of people.

That will be nice for you to start new family traditions with your growing little family!
Suzie Petunia said…
ahc,
I didn't know about that. I'm really sorry. Vegas sounds like a fun plan. Just think of all the Thanksgiving all-you-can-eat buffets!!

Popular posts from this blog

Look what the storm blew in

Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?

What can brown do for you?