Norah, Age 1










Comments

Anonymous said…
Emily, she is so sweet. Hope you are surviving the blizzard like conditions that you spoke of so eloquently the other day. It's still too hot here. I wish it were snowing, or at least windy. I'd even take cloudy.
The Faller's! said…
nora is sooooo cute. i think the last time i saw you she was still in your belly. time flies!!
Bek said…
What a beautful Norah.... love it. I can't believe it has been a year already...
Courtney said…
Great pics. I always love the crying ones.
Angela said…
I was watching a little "america's next top model" over my lunch break, and Norah blows those girls out of the water!
abby said…
I LOVE the first two and the crying one. That one's going on the mantle, no?
Sarah said…
Darling darling! I love the sepias. Were these taken in UT? Where did you go?
lys said…
Where did you get your pictures taken? Britain is due for an 18-month photo soon and I've been debating about where to take him.
Emily said…
We just went to Target.
Nancy said…
such great pictures, Hallie just said, that's Norah, we love Norah Mommy.
Anonymous said…
Emily she is so cute. I can't believe she is already 1. It seemed like yesterday when she was born!
Callie said…
Emily, I had no idea you had a blog...I am excited about it though! It is so fun to see pictures of Norah. She is a cutie, and looks so much like her brothers, but in a girly way:) I think I even see a little bit of red in that hair of hers!!

Popular posts from this blog

Look what the storm blew in

It's a revelation thing

Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?