Ugh

If you want to see the worst movie of all time, watch Because of Winn-Dixie.

That is all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
so it was bad? I'm glad I missed it. Did your kids like it?
Neil and Diana said…
is that about a dog?
Emily said…
Arf.
Did you see it?
Well, at the very least they did stay true to the book. Dave Matthews was extra sucky and mumbly singing in this movie. What is the deal, yo? He's been in a bunch of little kid movies lately.

Now, the very worst movies that I've recently seen listed as follows:

Anchorman
Master of Disguise-(Au revoir Dana Carvey's career).
Sharkboy and Lavagirl
A History Of Violence
Legally Blonde 2
Fat Albert(hey, hey, hey this flick WAS bombs away)
War Of The Worlds
The Dukes Of Hazard
Dark Water

Popular posts from this blog

Look what the storm blew in

It's a revelation thing

Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?