1. I might be a Hank Williams fan now.
2. Even though The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is kind of a silly book (I cried. Darn it!), the discussion tomorrow with my book club will rock, because I am leading it.
3. I should go to the doctor about my sore throat. No, I shouldn't go to the doctor about my sore throat.
4. Oh, to get my 2 1/2 year old to sleep through the night!
5. Samuel Alito seems to be holding up okay. I think I'd vote for his confirmation.
6. White House Press Secretary is the WORST job in the world.
7. What if my thoughts were numbered like this in my brain?
8. What were the makers of Dinotopia thinking making a four hour movie?
9. Syphilus in Baltimore. Books could be written.
10. I love my new lime boucle socks from Dillards.
11. I wish I could get that video clip on today.msnbc.com to play of my old roommate's best friend's encounter with a robber and how she did all the right things to stay safe. I'm glad she's okay and I hope she still listens to Alanis Morissette a lot.
12. What happened to Carly and Marcy and will they be coming back?
13. I really ought to come up with something clever to say for that special time when next my inquisitive neighbor tells me I look pregnant. . .because of the glow, only because of the glow.
14. She'll be the last person to know if I ever get pregnant.
15. I have a simple mind. And I'm tired. See number 4.
16. If someone is considering buying a gift for me, I would like a Simple Minds CD. And also Hank Williams.