Aaron


My son Aaron's picture is supposed to be on the packaging for Provo Craft's new Yudu silk screen machine. I tried to find it at Joann's, but they only sell it at certain stores, not close to me. If anyone sees one for sell, will you tell me where and/or take a picture of him on the box for me? 

Thanks.

photo by Nicole Hill

Comments

Nancy said…
cool picture, and sounds like a cool product, fun for Aaron, I'll watch for it.
amyegodfrey said…
I love this photo! I'll look for the product here.
Amy said…
If I send you one, do I win the new silk screen machine?
amyegodfrey said…
I saw Aaron on the Yudu package today at Michael's! He's a star! Always was, in my book. I didn't have a camera with me, though.
Gwen said…
Yes I was able to print the other ticket. I'm telling you, you missed out! The seats really were phenomenal. And now I feel very cultured for actually having seen the Marriage of Figaro. Thank you for such a nice present.
Anonymous said…
look at your little model child. cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Change is good

Look what the storm blew in

Who will be the first to call me a liberal?