This is our house












Comments

Christie K said…
Wow all the windows are great!! Can't wait to see more!
Anonymous said…
I am so happy for you!! The house looks fabulous! AG
pepper said…
I am so excited for you. How much do you plan on working on before you move in. Is there a lot to be done, or are you going to get into it soon?
pepper said…
I LOVE the windows and the view.
Courtney said…
Love the wall of sliders and porch. It looks like Steve is working hard!
Neil and Diana said…
It is so cool!!!! Thank you for posting pictures. I am really excited for you. :)
austinmcraig said…
I seem to always move before projects like this are underway. Good luck, I'm excited to see it all when I get back.
MarySue said…
Very happy for such a wonderful family. I love the views and the church pew on the patio.
Sarah said…
It's awesome Emily! And the paint looks great. What color gray did you end up using?
Jord said…
You've been busy! I can't wait to see the floor and your paint choices look awesome.
Carina said…
Love the light fixtures! KEEP!
Nancy said…
that's quite the view! Looks very similar to a lot of the things we've been doing around here lately, I feel for you! But it will look awesome when it's done.
Heidi said…
Your view looks great and I can't wait to see the finished product - have fun remodeling :)
everydayjami said…
This home seems so PERFECT for you Steve and the kids!!! I love the paint colors. You have great taste and I can't wait to see the finished product. Maybe in July????
AliceK[i]ND said…
All I can say is "Wow!" And "I can't wait to see the AFTER photos!"

Good luck!
Wendy said…
Looks GREAT! I can't wait to see "moved in" pics. When do you move in?

Congrats!

Wendy (from Flippin Sweet)
Angela said…
Can't wait to see it in real life. I didn't know you guys had started working on it. Very exciting.
The Fish Family said…
The house looks so perfect! It will be fun to see pics when it is all finished. The view is amazing and looks well worth the wait!
elizabeth said…
I have been dying to see these pictures. Please post more.

I SERIOUSLY love that bench.
abby said…
azucar, i want you to know your name has come up in regards to that chandelier.
Anonymous said…
Oh Em, it looks fabulous and full of potential -- please keep us updated with pictures as you finish the floor and painting projects ??
Kristine said…
That does look like a beautiful home! That's like a full wall of windows--how wonderful. I'm sure all your work will be worth it, but that's got to be hard to wait. Good luck and let me watch your kids one day while you work! :) Just give me a call.
Bek said…
Wow!! I love it. I love the windows and the view. I adore the blue in the kitchen (are you going to accent with orange? Please tell me you are..).

I hope that all the work goes well and quickly and can't wait to see pictures of the beautiful children in the beautiful home....

I also love the church bench. I want one, did you inherit it? Where does one find such a thing?
Becky said…
Emily, Emily, EMILY!! I love it! Muy exciting to be working on a home you love. Please continue with update pics! Can't wait to see you guys in one month. . .and are those your Westminster Abby rubbings in the background of last photo or did those come with the house?
Andelin said…
Look at that view! It's gorgeous! Looks like you guys are working hard on it! Good luck with it all!
Christen Noelle said…
Amazing...I love projects! You and your fam are going to be so happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Look what the storm blew in

Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?

What can brown do for you?