Abby, by "blogger" do you mean to call me a middle-aged dork who revels in self-aggrandizement, but about whom no one really is that interested? Because I'm cool with that.
Kind of sad that it is so true, don't you think? I think I've actually devoted an entire post to Sonic Cream Slushes. And I was recently thinking I should blog about how excited I am that they're opening the first Sonic in the Portland area. Like I said... Sad and true.
Not to offend any of my Repub friends (ahem, Abby), but Sarah Palin is a train wreck. She's just. not. ready. (Steve's offended.) Okay, funny. I didn't think it was working when I tried to embed. But it was, and I'm leaving it. Lots of Sarah Palins for your viewing pleasure.
On health care reform: I like change. I think HCR has the opportunity to do a lot of good for a lot of people who are otherwise suffering. I'm pro- trying something new to see if it makes things better. If it doesn't make things better, there's always another solution down the road. I'm happy that Obama has done something he set forth to do. I'd like for him to have a successful presidency; I'm pulling for him for that. Success is obviously subjective, but I think it's the hardest job in the universe, and why not offer a little support where I can? I don't think most of America actually understands what they're bemoaning about, which makes me kind of cranky because I feel like it's being contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian and what's productive about that? If bemoaners know what they're talking about, and want to bemoan, then by all means, let's hear it. On revelation about Kevin Garn's DUI arrest, apparently while...
If you are completely unprepared in (almost) every way to birth your child due to the fact that your body does not really do spontaneous labor and you thought you had a good two weeks to worry about details and thus {house is a mess haven't begun to wash or sort baby clothes no newborn diapers ...or bouncy seat ...or swing ...or nursing pads ...or bassinet/port-a-crib for your room ...or pacifiers packed hospital bag is but a distant dream child's big oral presentation on William Clark is not ready to go baby name is not solidified neighbor kids are coming over tomorrow for a playdate not mentally geared up to go drugfree have tickets to Friday night's football game haven't registered with the hospital no groceries in the house} BUT, you're emotionally and physically ready to not be pregnant anymore and to meet this new precious babe and he has joyously turned his little cute self around so he is head-down after all the fuss about being breech, AND, you tiredly say ...
Comments
(Of course you're not any of those things!)
You really love Sonic, don't you?