Four months old





("Four...four...four...forget it!")

Comments

Jenna Eve said…
he is so sweet emily. He looks like his sister. So crazy that I have a baby older than your baby. I just got called to young womens and I love love love it. I wasn't aware of all the work that goes into it of course. So here is a very belated thank you for being an awesome leader.
lys said…
Gotta love the Bumbo!
AmyJune said…
Can't wait to meet him in 2 weeks.
Stephanie said…
He is adorable! We are hoping to get to come by and see him (and all your gang) this summer. His big smile is priceless. I miss those sweet baby smiles.
Emily said…
Jenna, thank you! That means so much to me. You will be a fabulous leader.

Amy, yay for two weeks!

Stephanie, come see us!
abby said…
he's so big!!!! calvin, do you even remember me?
Sarah said…
what in the world? how could he be so big? i can't believe he is already using the bumbo!

darling!
Jennifer said…
Emily, he's just gorgeous! I can't imagine how you handle five--impressive! And you're taking a clogging class? What??

Love your blog!
pam said…
Calvin looks so happy to be hitting the 4 month mark!
amyegodfrey said…
What a happy, beautiful child! I miss him and all your kids like crazy.
amyegodfrey said…
Four . . four . . . Fun memory in Nogales!
Anonymous said…
what a doll baby emily. he exudes joy.

Popular posts from this blog

Look what the storm blew in

Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?

What can brown do for you?