On health care reform: I like change. I think HCR has the opportunity to do a lot of good for a lot of people who are otherwise suffering. I'm pro- trying something new to see if it makes things better. If it doesn't make things better, there's always another solution down the road. I'm happy that Obama has done something he set forth to do. I'd like for him to have a successful presidency; I'm pulling for him for that. Success is obviously subjective, but I think it's the hardest job in the universe, and why not offer a little support where I can? I don't think most of America actually understands what they're bemoaning about, which makes me kind of cranky because I feel like it's being contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian and what's productive about that? If bemoaners know what they're talking about, and want to bemoan, then by all means, let's hear it. On revelation about Kevin Garn's DUI arrest, apparently while...
Comments
62-65 at night, warming to 70 for wakeup time!
gotta love the thermostats that let you program when you are gone.
During the day we set it at 72-74 ish.
If I had my way, we'd have no heat at night, not one bit, and I'd sleep with the window open (yes, in the winter.) My wimpy Floridian husband would like the house to be 80 degrees around the clock. He's insane.
60 is a nice compromise.
off at night.
Occassionally, on a particularly chilly evening I'd spike it up to the low 70's, but it would soon start to seem too hot and back down it'd go. For some reason, in the winter evenings, right after the sun went down, it always seemed to get chillier even with the thermostat the same. It seemed to be the time when I'd catch a chill and want to spike it for a bit to make it a bit cozier while making dinner. I'd sometimes regret it though because then I'd feel like I was baking.
Now, in AZ, you know that it's such a different story, it's not worth discussing. But anyway that was the norm for us in UT during the winter. Hope that helps! ~Bethany