1. Drano is bad, very bad. Apparently, it gets really hard after it gets really hot, thus making more of a mess in your pipes. And gel Drano turns rubbery. At least, so says the plumber. . .
2. Eggshells in the garbage disposal are bad, very bad.
3. Always run the water for a long while after you turn off the garbage disposal. It takes a while for the water to push the foodstuff all the way down.
4. Even if you don't have a coupon and you don't know if the company has a coupon, ask for him to give it to you anyway.
5. Writing out an invoice at the car is a good time for a smoke break. (This one I actually already knew.)
I'm always open to learning more about plumbing. Does anyone have any more plumbing tips for me?