Simply gorgeous

Comments

abby said…
I think that is my new favorite song. Their speeches were great too. Have you seen the movie?
go boo boo said…
By far the best part of the night, and their speeches too, darling people. Thanks for posting the video.
pam said…
I noticed a similar thing years ago when I switched dentists. I really think it did have something to do with the high tec. equipment. The new dentist had this little camera that he put in there and magnified all the little cracks in my teeth that were ready to split off, break and put me in need of crowns!
pam said…
Woops, I think I commented in the wrong place. My comment had reference to the next post.
Anonymous said…
That is a great song, isn't it?

Popular posts from this blog

Look what the storm blew in

I figured out a title: This post is more about race than it is about politics