R & R

Dinner tonight at our house with Ruth and Rachel and their families.

I love my friends and the interesting people they are.

Ruth: foreign service officer, stopping in Utah in between posts in Dominican republic and sweden, nurse, mother of 4, compassionate, a thinker, brilliant.

Rachel: small business owner, makes jewelry, lover of all things vintage, eclectic and bright and fun home decor, loving mother of 3, a complete joy to be around, mismatched colors and patterns in her clothing choices like nobody's business with fabulous fashionable results, generous and kind.

I love that I get to have such lovely and fun and interesting people as friends.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ruth and Rachel sound delightful! I'd love to meet them. AG

Popular posts from this blog

Look what the storm blew in

I figured out a title: This post is more about race than it is about politics