Classic?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Emily, that looks like you on the right? Who is it? AG
Andelin said…
I couldn't have said it better myself. Definitely "Classic!" Love the picture. You were such a cutie!
lys said…
Oh, the memories just came rushing back. I wonder where those sweater dresses we scored at the Eddie Bauer warehouse sale for a quarter each are now. . .

and Emily, your African mask just makes the outfit!
Sarah said…
Mom, that would be Emily.
Kari Howell said…
Love it!!! I missed out on way too many of these oh so lovely moments. Funny, do you remember Sam from our floor freshmen year? I ran into her today at the grocery store! Love your blog!
Heidi said…
Lovin the braids!

Popular posts from this blog

Change is good

Who will be the first to call me a liberal?

Look what the storm blew in