Welcome, 60's!



Thank you for defrosting me. 70's, 80's, and 90's also welcome.

Comments

Sarah said…
90 in March seems a bit extreme. Just call me HOT!
Jord said…
You poor girl...after suffering an AZ summer and a UT winter, you deserve some good weather!
Andelin said…
My brain must be out to lunch, or more likely, in bed, 'cause I didn't even get that you were talking about weather until I read the comments. Way to go Jordan!...much more astute than I.

90's is what we were supposed to get to this weekend. I didn't check to see if we got that high, but, it's definitely sobering me up to the reality that the crazy hot days are not far away! Oh, man! I remember being so happy in Oct/Nov when it dropped out of the 100's. But, I am optimistic that I'm becoming more acclimated this year. My mother-in-law was here over the weekend and really suffered from the heat...I barely noticed it! Hurray! I'm getting there!! :-)
Nancy said…
we're facing the 90's, I'm not so sure they are welcomed.

Popular posts from this blog

Change is good

Look what the storm blew in

Who will be the first to call me a liberal?