Change is good
I like this time of year. The weather is fantastic: I can drive with windows down, read outside, not turn on heat or a/c. The teachers have stopped assigning homework. I have vacations to look forward to. I have time and inclination to nap every day. Tomorrow I find out the gender and general health of my current fetal child.

Comments
90's is what we were supposed to get to this weekend. I didn't check to see if we got that high, but, it's definitely sobering me up to the reality that the crazy hot days are not far away! Oh, man! I remember being so happy in Oct/Nov when it dropped out of the 100's. But, I am optimistic that I'm becoming more acclimated this year. My mother-in-law was here over the weekend and really suffered from the heat...I barely noticed it! Hurray! I'm getting there!! :-)