On why the internet is great

This weekend I have been sick, all around pretty miserable. In surfing around to find some answers, I came upon this very helpful medical advice. I hope it provides you with clarity and enlightenment, as it has for me.

{Neil, I'm counting on you to appreciate this.}

Comments

Callie said…
Oh my, that's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.
Anonymous said…
The internet is not devoid of fundamental truth.
Anonymous said…
That is the funniest thing I have heard all day. Thanks for a good laugh!
neil said…
i was surfing around for answers too.
Emily said…
Ah, Neil, you make me laugh. You know what they (you) always say: Smelt it, dealt it.
Jennifer said…
I'll have you know my burps taste of cinnamon and cloves.

Popular posts from this blog

Watch this

Who will be the first to call me a liberal?

Look what the storm blew in