I'll even let you watch the shows I wanna see

Steve didn't know my Dramarama reference in the last post. I was surprised -- didn't that song get all kinds of radio play? Did you know it? Play this lovely video, see if you recognize the song, and count the misspelled words for a little evening diversion [one before I go to bed!!].

Comments

Emily said…
Does anyone out there know Dramarama? Did you catch my references, please?
abby said…
what're we gonna do?
Sarah said…
I was not aware of that song. I am aware of the spelling errors.
Neil and Diana said…
Please just tell me what the h-e-q-q is wrong!
Emily said…
Oh, D, I was waiting for you to come visit my blog. You know. You get it.

Popular posts from this blog

Change is good

Look what the storm blew in

Who will be the first to call me a liberal?