Someday Kentucky

States I've been to and have distinct memories from:



States I've probably been to, especially since I was supposedly born in one of them, but I do not recall being there:



State in which we spent $50 tonight to take the family to Nanny McPhee:



State where every house is worth a million dollars according to zillow.com:

Comments

neil said…
you've never been to new york? that must really chap your hide.
Emily said…
Grrrr. I have been to Arkansas and it will not show up. Ask me again in May if I've ever been to NY.
neil said…
does sitting at the airport (or on a train) in state x count as a distinct memory?
Emily said…
Um, yeah. That was my New Jersey.
Oh, I live in a state of confusion, but I didn't see that featured on the map.

I like your new blog format!
Anonymous said…
If I wrote a blog, I would entitle your last map:

STATE I AM STUCK IN AND I WISH THAT I COULD GET OUT OF!!!
Suzie Petunia said…
I hope your "distinct memories" from Oregon are happy ones! Go Ducks!

Popular posts from this blog

Change is good

Look what the storm blew in

Who will be the first to call me a liberal?