Help me

Can anyone (Ryan??) please tell me why my Mac might be suddenly freezing beyond the point of control/apple/escape so that we have to turn off the power source at least once or twice a day? Also, we sometimes have static running through our monitor.

I will mail a prize to anyone who can help me.

Comments

Neil and Diana said…
maybe your hair dryer is plugged into the same power line. -Diana "Not Ryan" Godfrey
Anonymous said…
Gosh, I really want that prize sent to me in the mail but I don't know anything about computers.
Anonymous said…
virus?
Neil and Diana said…
i think u should take it back and demand a new one, if it's under warranty.
Anonymous said…
Offhand, I can't say. If it is still under warranty, take it on over to the Apple Store. If not, I can probably walk you through some diagnostics.

My guess is a logic board problem, that will probably require replacement, so yeah how 'bout that warranty!

Popular posts from this blog

Change is good

Look what the storm blew in

Who will be the first to call me a liberal?