On health care reform: I like change. I think HCR has the opportunity to do a lot of good for a lot of people who are otherwise suffering. I'm pro- trying something new to see if it makes things better. If it doesn't make things better, there's always another solution down the road. I'm happy that Obama has done something he set forth to do. I'd like for him to have a successful presidency; I'm pulling for him for that. Success is obviously subjective, but I think it's the hardest job in the universe, and why not offer a little support where I can? I don't think most of America actually understands what they're bemoaning about, which makes me kind of cranky because I feel like it's being contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian and what's productive about that? If bemoaners know what they're talking about, and want to bemoan, then by all means, let's hear it. On revelation about Kevin Garn's DUI arrest, apparently while...
Comments
Miss Suzie Petunia -- hallelujah! (I wish we were related, too.)
My darling husband -- I'm glad you asked. I think it's because when I was searching for a new profile pic, Isaac was playing with his purple ninja. Will our children be watching the prominent Ninja shows of the 00's? Just wondering.
(Barkley for Gov.)
Okay, actually, I really don't care, BUT I did spend the first 18 years of my life in that town where the Clippers lived in the shadow of the Lakers . . . and I've never been to Arizona. So there you go.