Addendum to True Love Through the Ages

These are a couple of pictures that should have made the original round.

We're 25, and I found this wool dress from the 60's (70's?) in my mother-in-law's closet, so I stole it, then washed it in the bathtub to get rid of the musty smell, and it got a ton of big holes in it all over, and I wore it anyway. Also: Steve's a babe with long hair.


We're 26, and isn't it sweet?

Comments

Neil and Diana said…
That's a lot of growing up in one year's time. I want to see the boys as flower children!
Anonymous said…
I really like the shirt Steve is wearing. If I owned it, I would wear it. That's hot!
Anonymous said…
Clarification: the 70's shirt he's wearing. . .
Emily said…
I believe that was also from his parents' closet. Packrats come in handy at Halloween.

ahc, ever since your hippie revolution right around our junior year in college, I have never been bored by your wardrobe. Goodbye, Eddie Bauer. Hello, high fashion!

Popular posts from this blog

Change is good

Look what the storm blew in

Who will be the first to call me a liberal?